Rugby vs American Football: Time to settle the debate once and for all...
Posted by Barry B on 4 February 2012 at 3:36 PM
With rugby's Six Nations well under - and the Superbowl taking place tomorrow - it's time for us to encourage some healthy debate and work out once and for all whether rugby players or American Football players are tougher.
On the face of it, any sport where the players wear pads should automatically suggest a higher level of sissiness than a sport without, but - counterintuitively - this could encourage harder tackles as a result.
So, we want to hear your thoughts! Which is tougher: Rugby or American Football?
Jonathan H encouraged this.
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S