Rugged Maniac: Obstacle Strength Workout
Tribesports have teamed up with Rugged Maniac to produce the Obstacle Strength Workout; push, pull, jump and dip your way through these supersets so that you're obstacle course ready!
Combining this workout with some running training will prepare you for the ups and downs of an obstacle race.
Why train these supersets?
The exercises in this workout are specifically chosen to help you build the functional strength that you will need to tackle the toughest obstacles. The exercises are paired together as supersets (different exercises performed back to back without rest), working opposing muscle groups to build strength and muscular endurance through the whole body whilst keeping your heart rate fairly high to get you race ready.
Train hard and you will find no gap too wide, wall too high, hill too steep or mud too deep.
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S