Rule Britannia: Challenges to celebrate the Diamond Jubilee
This weekend we celebrate 60 years of Queen Elizabeth II reigning over Britain and the Commonwealth - hurrah for Lizzie - but more importantly we have a 4 day weekend and so it's time to complete some Challenges!!
Now for those of you who haven't been given time off to celebrate, you're just going to have to squeeze these Challenges in your standard 2 day weekend - sorry!
Diamonds are forever - get involved with your local community, have the family round and use your extra time to get them involved in your Challenges too!
Rule Brittania: Sets of 60 - we've been dedicating lots of our planks, crunches, push ups and squats to Team Tribesports but how about doing some in the name of her majesty - 60 of each to celebrate 60 years!
The Royal Marines fitness test - see if you have what it takes to defend your Queen and country with the Royal Marines fitness test!
60 Diamond Push Ups - Diamond jubilee means diamond push ups; 60 please and you can spread them over the whole jubilee weekend, bonus points if they're all done in one set though!
Wear Red, White or Blue - Something simple to show you're getting in the spirit! And also appropriate for all our American users to celebrate your (P.S. you totally miss it really!)
Go forth and enjoy your long weekend!
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S