Share your sports achievements to Facebook and Twitter
Posted by Steve R on 11 July 2011 at 9:47 AM
Celebrating your achievements just got easier! Tribesports provides the one stop place to create your history as a sportsperson, chronicling your achievements, storing photos and adding videos as well as finding and connecting to people that also have done the same thing. Now you can share your achievements with your Facebook friends and Twitter followers!
Whether you just want to show off, or you want to send a relative or friend the pics of you crossing the line, or maybe you want to show the people that sponsored you what you achieved - you can now do it quickly and easily from all your achievement pages.
You'll see the recognisable Facebook and Twitter buttons on each of your achievements pages, like on this page
On the left hand side....
This will open a window that will allow you to select which of your Facebook friends you want to see your achievement, whilst adding a personal message. Maybe select your friends that have achieved the same thing, or were on the same team as you when you got your achievement? Or the friends that might be interested to see your pics?
For Twitter, using the share button allows you to quickly link people to your achievement page.
Go forth, share and celebrate your achievements!
Angelina B encouraged this.
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S