Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
Posted by Steve R on 23 January 2015 at 3:52 PM
With this cold weather there aren't many knees on show in parks and on the trails and roads at the moment.
It seems much more straightforward for a woman to pull on a pair of running tights. But men? Well, there's the age old debate - do you wear a pair of shorts over your tights or not?
We want to hear from you - men - do you cover up? Is it just common decency to wear a modesty cloth? Do the shorts have functional value and keep you warm? Women - what do you think? Would a post parkrun coffee be less palatable surrounded by a room of smuggled budgies? Should men just be running proud?
Head over to our Facebook page and have your say
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S