Sun Salutations Every Morning
Start your day with a 'Namaste' and perform the sun salutation yoga sequence every morning!
Probably the most famous yoga sequence, sun salutations are a great way to start your day, especially if you're training in other sports like running or cycling which tighten you hamstrings.
Performing sun salutations and other yoga sequences is an excellent way to improve your flexibility as well as allowing you to connect postures through movement; although static holds are a cornerstone of yoga postures, learning to move into position in a smooth and fluid movement is important too. The sun salutation is an excellent sequence for stretching out your muscles and improve your posture. If your day is spent sat behind a desk, starting your morning with a sun salutation will help fight the dreaded 'desk-slouch'!
Will you build the sun salutation into your morning routine? Take the Challenge now!
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S