Surf Inspiration for International Surfing Day
Happy International Surfing Day! Who's making it out on the water today? In the 10th year of International Surfing Day (ISD), we thought we'd celebrate by going BIG!
If you haven't heard of Garrett McNamara then a) where were you on the 28th January this year? and b) quickly read and watch his INSANE surfing in Portugal, seriously, do it right now.
On this day of all-things-surfing, we've got hold of an awesome video put together by GMac - the world's most famous big-wave surfer!
Board's-eye-view is undoubtedly the coolest way to watch your waves:
This ISD, let's also have a moment's silence and appreciation to one of the forefathers of year-round surfing who died last Sunday, Bob Meistrell. Bob's work on Body Glove wetsuits will forever be appreciated by surfers around the globe.
Never surfed before? Make International Surfing Day your excuse! Take the Challenge to Learn to surf.
So will you be hitting the water today? Share your best surf spots in the World's Best Surfing Tribe.
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S