The art in running: are you getting creative with your running routes?
In previous articles, we've discussed the motivation, technique and advantages of running but today, we're talking about the artistic side. No, not in the philosophical term but the geographical!
Challenges such as Draw an animal with the route of your run have captured the imaginations of the Tribesports community so here's our gallery of amazing artistic running!
Terry M has gone to great lengths to create this masterpiece: You're aving a ........ mate
Points go to anyone who can help name Frank P's art - he's created his own Frankenmonster!
Sian S drew out the world's biggest bunny - over 29 miles in circumference:
We've had some hilarious animals (and other ruder artwork - Barry M we're looking at you!) but our favourite piece of running art has to be from John G in the S P E L L it out for me please! Challenge
Feeling artistic? Then get out on the road and draw us a picture!
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S