Tips for completing weekly Challenges
On Tribesports weekly Challenges there are 118 people taking the 3 minute wall-squat, 385 trying to do 10 push-ups a day and a staggering 566 people attempting the 2 minute plank. This time next week how many will have completed these Challenges and how many will be restarting them again next week?
If you find yourself consistently completing 4-5 days out of the weekly Challenges and are racking up hours of planking, wall-squats and press ups without the satisfaction of clicking the Complete button, then here are a couple of tips on finishing those routine Challenges:
Buddy up - whether it's your work colleague, your partner or your mate, get someone to complete the Challenges with you, it means you've got someone to remind you to do it and to give you a push if you feel like you can't be bothered!
Start on the weekend - if you're anything like me then you get into a great routine with the weekly Challenges during the working week but as soon as the weekend rolls around suddenly you simply couldn't spare 2 minutes! Thanks you Neil C for this awesome suggestion.
Pick a time and stick to it - we like 11 and 4 to be exercise time, get up from the desk and get those Challenges done, you can set reminders on your phone or go old-school with a good old postit note to remind yourself!
It's never too late to do it - if you realise at 10pm that you've forgotten to do it then do it at 10pm!! This one is my most frustrating habit - realising my mistake and then not rectifying it there and then!
- If you have a slip up then keep going - missed a day? Start again the next day. Don't wait for a new week to start, keep the habit and complete the Challenge!!
Follow this article
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S