Tone up tight routine
Do you have 16-18 minutes, energy to burn and a spare tshirt? Well these are the recommended items which you need to take on the Tone up tight routine!
We tackled it in the office - "how hard could it be?" - turns out it's a pulse-raising, sweat-inducing, 17 minutes of workout!
After a week of the Core-workout which has worked on mostly static holds, this one really made me break a sweat!
Jumping Jacks had me working hard on the cardio with the 60 second wall squat feeling like a rest in comparison!
I'm improving on my push-ups at the moment and the sets of 10, broken up with other exercises are actually proving really effective at showing I can do it!
Good fun completing with a group and was quite a workout in a short space of time!
One thing we all noticed was that your muscles got really warm, you could easily perform this as some cardio-resistance work at the end of a run and also have a great stretch-out at the end. Well-worth warming up before going against the clock! So what do you reckon? Ready to take on the Challenge?
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S