Top 10 BIG Challenges for 2012
This week we've had a nosey around some of the toughest Challenges on Tribesports – thanks @nikos your Achievements list was an absolute gold mine – now we want you to have a look and Challenge yourself this year to at least one of them!
The Muscle Up Struggling with your pull ups? That’s nothing compared to its big brother the muscle up! For this Challenge we want to see you master your own bodyweight.
Squat 200% of Your BodyweightProve your strength with this Challenge – also great inspiration to get your bodyweight down!
Ultra Marathon Marathon runner? This year push it to the next level with your first Ultra-marathon.
Cycle 100 miles in 1 day This Challenge is a big’un but well worth it – great scenery out there so cycle out of your comfort zone both physically and geographically!
5k in under 18 minutes Short of time for your workout today? Well just try to do it a little fast!
Row 2000m in under 7 minutes Beat the pro with this Challenge – Cameron Mather ex-Scotland International managed 7.35, we want you to smash that!
Royal Marines Fitness ATTENTION! Show the squaddies how it's done with this Challenge a la Royal Marines.
8 minute Wall Squat May have to train up for this one, endurance is the name of the game.
100 Push Ups It's a classic for a reason!
- To Be Confirmed – think these Challenges aren't up to scratch? Let's see your hardest Challenge and remember if you make it popular there's still £200 up for grabs for January!
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S