Top 5 Motivational Fitness Quotes
If you're struggling with motivation to keep fit as the calorie-filled holiday season rapidly approaches, then here are the top 5 motivatonal quotes from the Sports Motivation Tribe to keep you active well into the New Year!
- Whether you're looking to run your first 5k or your fiftieth Ultra marathon - this quote will help you keep going. It's not just for runners either; maintaining the motivation to complete the last set or rep of any exercise is what separates those who want to get fit and those who will get fit!
- The world's most famous boxer often struggled to motivate himself; here's how Muhammad Ali got through training to be the world champion:
- Every week, we have more inspirational stories from Tribesports users about how exercise has changed their lives; here is Nico's transformation from 100kg in 2010 to 73kg in 2012.
You and only you can change your life... it's your decision... So, get out of your home and start moving...
- With the right attitude, you can overcome even the biggest Challenge:
- We leave you with the wise words of a world renowned cyclist; if he can't motivate you then no one can!
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S