Top 5 refreshing and easy to make juices
Juices are a great way to get nutritients and vitamins, making your own also means that you know exactly what has gone into the juice. No added sugar, no preservatives, just refreshing juices with easy to find ingredients!
Chaud's Juice Therapy is an awesome source of juice recipes (this girl really loves juice!) and she's shared her top 5 refreshing and easy to make juices:
1. Skin-ergy - packed with antioxidants, vitamins A, C & E as well as the refreshing combination of cucumber and lime, the skin-ergy juice is great for keeping your skin looking healthy.
2. Cleanse Water - an incredible way to start the day, cleanse water releases the juices and essential oils of the citrus. The cucumber and parsley makes this muddled concuction light and refreshing.
3. Hydr-Aid - boost your hydration with natural electrolyte juice - perfect if you're ill or just post workout. The combination of pear, cucumber, lemon and celery means that this tonic leaves you feeling refreshed and rehydrated.
4. Gaia Melon Citrus Cooler - cantaloupe and honeydew melons have had a baby, and it's awesome! This sweet juice is a great way to start your day.
5. Spa Juice - mint, cucumber and citrus, does life get more refreshing than that? Spa juice is like a luxury spa in a glass!
What are your best juice recipes? Share them in the All Juiced Up Tribe!
Cags R, Jonathan H and 26 othersCags R, Jonathan H, Scott P, Doug C, Ted B, Adrian K, Sameer Ali ♥, Damien D, Julien T, Francois C, Shona W, Pete C, Marilyn M, Huvie J, Samarth A, Andrea C, Elaine W, Nuchi N, Kel M, Heather J, Inga S, Ciao F, Trevor B, Nafeisha L, Estefany R, Cherif D, Steve M and Yvonne A encouraged this.
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S