Top 5 Yoga Poses your can perform anywhere
Want to get a good stretch when you're out and about? Then take note of these 5 excellent yoga poses and sequences you can perform absolutely anywhere!
Here in Tribesports HQ, we like getting up from our desks and stretching out with some of these simple yoga sequences which require no equipment and not too much space either.
An excellent way to start the day and works using fluid movements, connecting the yoga sequence:
Suffer from tight hamstrings? Throw this sequence into the end of your run or just when you have a couple of minutes spare to loosen up. Remember: wearing lycra in the office is totally acceptable!
Thanks to Hui G for this stress relieving sequence which you can perform anywhere!
Find a small space to have a sit down and stretch. Hip opening exercises are not always featured in people's fitness routines but this yoga sequence is 15 minutes of pure hip flexibility.
This infographic was put together by the team at yogapaws.com. These are 5 poses which vary in difficulty but target different muscle groups in each pose:
Are you getting the full flexibility benefits from practising yoga? Share your favourite poses below!
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S