Tour de Tribesports - 35,000km so far!
This pedal-powered competition is really heating up - 35,000km logged so far and less than 1000km between the teams - this could really end up being a sprint to the finish!
The emotional rollercoaster of the last 3 weeks is all coming to a dramatic finale this Sunday - and oh my goodness is it close!! The gap between the 2 teams has been consistent for around a week now, so a few last minute riders joining the team could be a real #GameChanger.
Meet some of the top riders so far:
Each of these riders have already won themselves some energy packs to keep them pedalling but there's still a lot more prizes to give away.
The total distance we've covered is 10 times more than the whole Tour de France route - with as many dramatic chases, sprints and climbs! We've had kilometers logged from Fixies, Roadies, Mountain bikers and every type of bike in between.
The competition has been so close throughout and it really will be decided this weekend - any long rides in the next 3 days could tilt the scales in your teams favour!
It's not too late to make a huge difference! Get on your bike and help your team to victory!!
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S