Tour de Tribesports: Riders at the ready!
Have you heard that the biggest cycling event of the year starts this Saturday? No, not that little cycle ride around France, we're talking about the Tour de Tribesports!
2 teams, 3 weeks, who will win?
It's a girls vs. boys race - over the 3 weeks of the Tour de Tribesports, each team must log all their cycling kilometers, the team with the most accumulated kilometers cycled is the winner. Each team member who completes the Challenge will receive one shiny yellow cycling medal, along with gloating rights over the opposite sex until the Tour de Tribesports 2014.
Boys, it's definitely ok to recruit some of the other tour riders to log their kilometers too!
There will also be weekly give-aways to the Most Valuable Rider on each team, the chance to win cycle jerseys, sports nutrition goodies and loads more!
There's also a photo competition to have your photo turned into one of Paul S's amazing pieces of cycling art. Simply upload your photos to the Challenge and Paul will select the winning photo to be turned into one of his incredible works of art.
So what are you waiting for? Take the Challenge and cycle with the Tribesports peloton!
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S