Tribesports marathon runners are taking on 26.2 miles all over the globe
Today will host both the Antarctic Marathon and the Bayley's Mountain to Surf Marathon in New Zealand, both are incredible races and an excellent example of how 26.2 miles can vary from race to race!
We've taken a look at the different locations where Tribesports community have run marathons - with over 50 different official race locations and hundreds more improvised routes, it's amazing the different terrains which have been run. From desert to arctic, the cobbles of Rome to the hills of Edinburgh, the different races for marathons around the world offer a varied experience which helps breed the community spirit of marathon runners. It's strange to those who have never run a marathon, but a marathon passport with different races in different counties and terrains can be one of the biggest (and most expensive!) dreams for a marathon runner.
Take on the Challenge to earn your Marathon Passport - 5 marathons in 5 different countries!
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S