Tribesports Tries Kayaking
The Tribesports Team are never ones to shy away from a Challenge, so when we teamed up with Kayaking London we were well up for 2 hours on the Thames!
We've taken some of the best bits of our time on the water, from the stunning views of famous London landmarks to the whole team on a vendetta to get Steve in the water!
Check us out and then get on the water and complete the Challenges Kayaking London have set for you guys:
Video also available here
We did check with our instructors Dan and Harry if we were worse than their teenage groups, we weren't far off!
London Kayaking offers a different way to see London and get fit while doing it. Situated in Cremorne Gardens in Chelsea, you can go down for a one on one induction session, head out in single or double kayaks, take a group of friends down, organise your corporate events or go along to their fitness classes as part of your weekly workout.
Possibly the coolest thing on offer at Kayaking London is the opportunity to see Big Ben at night. This 2 and a half hour kayak down the Thames offers unique views of some of the most famous architecture in the world, lit up and reflected on the water.
The guys at Kayaking London have set you 2 Challenges:
For beginners: Kayak from Chelsea to Westminster and Back
For intermediate: Kayak from Chelsea to Tower Bridge and Back
Have a go at Johnny Snyder's recommended Challenges for kayaking you can do anywhere in the world too!
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S