Tribesports User of the Week: Jesse N
Posted by Jesse N on 13 June 2012 at 11:00 PM
With possibly the most recognisable hair doo on Tribesports, you’ve created an impressive sports profile on site! What has been your favourite thing about being part of the Tribesports community?
Of all your Challenges, which has been your favourite, which has been the hardest and which are you most proud of?
Fav would be Dare to Bare any excuse to not wear a shirt when working out, the hardest is Doing the Splits cause i still cant get it and getting my 2nd degree black belt in tae kwon do is something I am really proud of.
Some of your top achievements include belts in different martial arts; what made you initially take it up?
Wanted to finish what i started as a kid, then it just became a nonstop passion.
Which discipline (if any) is your favourite?
I like them all but tae kwon do and muay thai are at the top.
When you win with your dog in organised running events, does your dog get a special treat for winning?
A piece of cake everytime but Major loves to run so its a treat to run with me for him, even though he wears me out!
Which Tribesports users make your day?
And lastly, what’s your favourite quote?
Train insane or remain the same.
Jesse and Major run organized events together!
Joanne H, Jenna A and 27 othersJoanne H, Jenna A, Lisa M, Adrian K, Karen L, Lorain R, Samarth A, Daniel M, Jonathan H, Marce B, Shawn C, Teena B, Adrian K, Pamela O, Rudolph S, Rab A, Henrik B, Steve R, Eoin O, Allana G, Rachel K, Eiza D, Heather E, Amy W, Teena B, Sherrie S, Carol Ann B, James G and Paul N encouraged this.
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S