Tribesports - What we do
Posted by Steve R on 29 March 2012 at 5:12 PM
We're going to make a bold statement. We believe that Tribesports will make you do more sports.
Whether you're a novice or a pro, we think seeing your friends sports activity, and sharing yours will make you want to be more active and do more sports.
We think that you are probably sportier than you think you are, and maybe just sometimes you need that nudge to get out there to exercise.
Some of the reasons we think by using Tribesports, you'll do more sports:
- Seeing your friends' sports activity motivates you to get out there and do sport. Seeing other people exercise is contagious - it's a bug that will hook you and make you want to do it too.
- Getting encouragment and advice from sports people like you is reassuring, its addictive, and it makes you want to do more.
- Taking Challlenges in a supportive, friendly competitive environment helps you keep motivated and pushes you to try new things.
- Telling someone you're going to do something by hitting the Challenge take button provides that bit of accountability that will see you succeed with it.
- The fun of sharing advice with sports people around the world is incredibly rewarding, and keeps you wanting to grow your knowledge by trying new sports, and pushing yourself a little more than you would otherwise.
We think that you'll get the most out Tribesports by following our 5 simple steps to sporting success:
- Register using Facebook and invite your active friends to join you - it will make you more accountable and sharing your sports activity with both new and old friends or teammates is what Tribesports is all about - creating your sports network.
- Take 5 Challenges - pick some in your chosen sport, and then why not pick some exercise and fitness Challenges - share your activity, ask questions, share guides, and be proud when you hit complete. Then find yourself another Challenge!
- Join 3 Tribes in your sports of choice - be friendly, start and engage in discussions, and use Tribes as a springboard to find interesting users to follow
- Get to know your homepage. Life on Tribesports revolves around your homepage - this is where you can see activity from your Challenges and Tribes, as well from people that you follow. Complete your profile, and find users to follow - be adventurous and be bold - following people in different sports and different parts of the world is what we're all about
- Engage, compliment, encourage and share your passion for the sports that you do. The more you put in, the more you get out. Use the leaderboard and levels to gauge your success.
Sports is addictive - by making it part of your life and lifestyle, we think you'll be fitter, happier and healthier. You might live longer, you might get that promotion, or new job. You might get that second date. Who knows. One thing we guarantee is throwing yourself into the addiction of doing more sports is never ever a bad thing.
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S