Week 19: New features update
Posted by Steve R on 29 May 2011 at 4:24 PM
We wanted to say thanks for all of your great input and feedback on Tribesports so far. It has really helped us develop the site and focus our time and attention on improving the right bits, before inviting more users. This is just a quick update on some of the main developments that you might notice:
• We now have a getting started section, to help kick start new users onto the site. With suggestions of things that may interest them, based on the info they have shared with us.
• Tribes now have a much more organized structure, with a discussions section, a place for you to ask questions, and a ‘how to’ section where you can read advice from others and add guides to show off your own know how.
• Challenges: We now have organized events and races in the Challenges section. You can ask questions and share advice with other Challenge takers.
• Fundraising! You can now link your JustGiving fundraising page to a Challenge you are taking, so that you can include a feed of the donations you are receiving to the main Challenge page, and your individual Challenge page, as shown here on the: Scotland2Sahara Challenge page.
• Achievements page: We wanted to make a bigger deal of all the great stuff that you have done in sports, so we’ve revamped the achievements section, so you have a showcase of everything you’ve done, and then also have an individual page for each achievement, where you can add further info. Check out Steve’s as an example, he’s very proud of it!
Thanks again, we’ll keep you updated as the changes keep coming (social integration and tracking your workouts with data coming soon...)
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S