Week 19: User of the week: @Nikosruns
Posted by Steve R on 29 May 2011 at 4:27 PM
Our very first tribesports user of the week, an adventurer, triathlete and visionary, @nikos is a seriously worthy candidate! He loves travelling and exploring and says his love of sports is what makes that magical: "I constantly take Challenges as I want my journey to be long, full of adventures, experiences, emotions and meeting wonderful people."
Nikos started The Adventurers Tribe this week, if you're an explorer at heart, take a look. He is also currently training towards the Coastal Challenge 68 which will see him cycle, run, swim and hike for 68 consecutive days to cover the 7800miles of the UK coastline. Click 'follow' on the Challenge page to keep an eye on how Nikos is getitng on with his Challenge.
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S