Welcome a New User: Ones to watch
Posted by Steve R on 13 March 2012 at 9:59 AM
We're kicking off the BIG HELLO by showing off some cool new faces for you guys to check out. It's impossible to cover everyone that has impressed us over the last few weeks - we've got some brillant new users - apologies if you're not featured - there is always next week! Let us know who we missed in the comments. Here goes....
Stephen B - this rugby loving Kiwi has been storming up the leader board with over 100 completed Challenges and loads more in the works
Frank P - not only does Frank love Tribesports but he also invited a lot of his mates along through Facebook.
Samarth A - meet our newest basketball fanatic who's stepping up the Challenge creation for BBall
S K - hundreds of strength training, running, nutrition and swimming Challenges underway to go with her growing Achievements collection
David L - looking to take on his first Ultra-race this year so check out his progress and give him a Follow.
Andy B - check out the human running machine - he's been logging some epic runs!
Who's your new favourite User? Old favourites welcome too - always worth perusing the top 50 for some really inspiring Tribesports users - give them a shout out in the comments!
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S