What's your personal #GameChanger?
What was your Game Changer moment? The point where you decided to make a big change to your life; whether it was to get fit, start to compete, breaking a PB which once seemed unbreakable - we want to hear it!
Nick B wouldn't be @majicmonkey without canyoning, coastering, open water swimming, winter surfing and adventure racing! That's why we're glad he splashed out and opened a whole world of adventure when he bought his first wetsuit. #GameChanger
The slam dunk was one of our techniques which we labelled a #GameChanger, but it's also the personal one for Samarth A - this iconic basketball skill has really lifted his game to the next level!
Committing to running an average of 10km every day has been a big achievement for Eunice Y - one which has seen her improve her running as well as other aspects of her life.
Rick P may be better known for his patented handstands but it's the 5 minute plank which he's chosen as his #GameChanger. As with many isometric exercises, the plank really requires a mind-over-matter attitude, Rick's turned this 'impossible' exercise into part of his daily routine.
Rick P, Eunice Y and 25 othersRick P, Eunice Y, Jennifer P, Chandra S, Ayesha M, Chloe H, Stephen C, Jack A, Jane H, Ton A, Laura J, Courtney K, Adrian K, Julien T, Herley M, Vanessa M, Heather B, Bassel S, Jenna A, Suzi D, Samarth A, Brenda D, Alan L, Inari J, Nick B, Nocturnal R and Stephen B encouraged this.
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S