Win the Moda Intro Alloy Road Bike
This stunning Moda Intro Alloy Road Bike will be going to one lucky rider in the Tour de Tribesports!
ProBikeKit.com are giving away the beautiful Moda Intro Alloy Road Bike, which is worth £750 ($950USD). ProBikeKit are passionate about providing great value products along with advice on which bike kit is right for you - along with free global shipping which is an added bonus! Don't miss out on the 10% discounts for Tribesports users.
Let's find out a little more about the bike in question!
The Intro is the all new limited edition extension to the Moda road range and has been designed from the wheels up to make owning a Moda more accessible. For a good entry level price we’ve still managed to include a 7005 aluminium frame with high modulus carbon fork. Barelli sealed hub'd wheels and more importantly a full Shimano Tiagra 10 speed group with a compact FSA Omega 50/34 chainset. And to top all that off, we've even finished it in a matt version of the most popular Moda graphic.
Frame : LDA Double Butted 7005 Aluminium
Fork : LDC High Modulus Carbon Fork
Headset : FSA Press Fit
Wheels : Shimano Hubs, A-M8 Aluminium Rims
Tyres : Kenda 23c
Shifters : Shimano Tiagra
Rear Mech : Shimano Tiagra 10 Speed
Front Mech :Shimano Tiagra
Cassette : Shimano 12/28
Chain : KMC
Chainset : FSA Omega Compact 50/34
Handlebar : Barelli Alloy
Brakes, Bar Tape and Saddle : Barelli
Colour : Matt Black & Matt White
Weight : 22.2 lbs / 10.06 kg
Want to win it? Then support your team, recruit your friends, push your cycling to the next level for the final week of the Tour de Tribesports competition!!
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S