Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
Posted by Cags R on 4 November 2014 at 12:10 PM
Congratulations @dattyy! You are the winner of the #ownyourmarks vote for September.
With 37.5% of the votes, it's clear that the Tribesports community love an action shot - the planche hold is a serious test of core strength and balance. Datty will be receiving £100/$150 to spend on even more gear (well that'll help out with his holiday shopping!) and we can't wait to see what photos he sends in next.
It was exceedingly close between second and third place, with only 1 vote between them. Second place went to @jamesdmcgill (#3 Oxfam Trail Walker Sydney) and @revgray (#5 HTTR2014 Finisher, under 5hrs. With a top 50 placing.)
Thanks to everyone who entered their #ownyourmarks photos and to all the finalists - your photos are epic! Don't forget the competition is open every month, so add new photos to be entered in the November draw and keep your eyes peeled for the October vote coming soon.
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S