“You are what you eat” : Do you tailor your diet around your lifestyle or your lifestyle around your diet?
Posted by Cags R on 25 January 2012 at 10:00 AM
January is a time for cutting the crud out of your diet and focusing on a new healthy you for the New Year – and then January 2nd comes around and it’s back to business as usual! Annually we put ourselves on dietary probation: no chocolate, no booze, an unhealthy amount of Special K etc. which typically this late in January people will have abandoned and are returning to their regular dietary routine.
But what simple changes are you making to improve your diet or to tailor it to your training?
If you’re not sure where to start when it comes to your diet try out the Food Diary Challenge.
After your 3 weeks are up see if you can implement a change in your diet to help you on the road to body beautiful - try having fruit everyday with the Oooooh Fruity Challenge or up your protein sources with the Have a source of protein with each meal Challenge
Whether it’s more protein for strength training or carb loading before a big race, we want to know your top tips for a sporting diet!
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S