Join Tribesports today – it's free!

Tribesports is the home of sportspeople and sports challenges.
Join the fun and start sharing your sports activities with people like you.

Tribesports Blog

Rss_icon

Monday Motivation

Got the Monday blues? We've got just the thing to kick start your week! 

Spikeyboy Graeme draws on T. S. Elliot for inspiration: 
Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go.

Kate S is taking on the world every morning:
I wanna be the woman who, when she gets up in the morning, the Devil says "oh crap, she's awake" 

Pramod K uses Bruce Lee words to keep him going:
Knowing is not enough,we must apply. Willing is not enough,we must do.

Share what motivates you i...

Posted by Cags R under General on 30 April 2012 at 6:36 AM • Read more »

Tasty Recipe Swaps

Here on Tribesports we're not all about planking and push ups, we're also about food!
We've got plenty of nutritional advice and recipe swaps which one day I dream of turning into 'The Tribesports Cook Book - Train Hard, Eat Hard' - a working title of all the amazing dishes that get shared on the site!

As a Sunday treat and to set you up for the week ahead, here are some of the tastiest looking dishes from the Cooking and Recipe Swaps Tribe:

For our starter Lee Rae's Thai Style Pumpkin & Sw...

Posted by Cags R under Nutrition on 29 April 2012 at 8:00 AM • Read more »

Run in the rain

It's not just the UK that's been experiencing the usual April showers this week; the east coast of the USA has had showers all week, Amsterdam has been dampened and New Zealand was due a massive rainfall and gail force winds across both islands! 

So what shall we do? Curl up indoors playing Monopoly in a blanky? I don't think so! 

Challenge time: Go Running in the Rain

When the rest of the world is running for cover Tribesports is running for fun - I absolutely love the rain and there's no...

Posted by Jenna A under Running on 28 April 2012 at 6:30 AM • Read more »

Fitness Challenges to improve your basketball

OK hoopsters, it's time for drills, Coach Carter style!

To start with, take on some weekly Challenges to improve your overall fitness - teams who are fit enough to play every quarter like it's their first will dominate a team who has been spending all their time on set plays and neglecting their endurance!

So in the next 2 weeks we want:

Posted by Cags R under Basketball on 27 April 2012 at 7:00 AM • Read more »

Tribesports User of the Week: Angelica B

Angelica B you are User of the Week!

I’ve never been acknowledged for anything really, much less my efforts to improve my health and fitness, so to me this is a wonderful honour and I’m smiling all over!!! Thank you Tribesports and all the inspiring members of the community! You guys are all awesome =)

Firstly, what was your motivation for joining Tribesports and what do you love about it?

I saw the link for Tribesports on Facebook and clicked on it out of curiosity. When I saw that it was...

Posted by Angelica B on 26 April 2012 at 8:00 AM • Read more »

Archive

Categories

Blog roll

Sport

Recent posts