Join Tribesports today – it's free!

Tribesports is the home of sportspeople and sports challenges.
Join the fun and start sharing your sports activities with people like you.

Tribesports Blog

Rss_icon

Tribesports User of the Week: Yvonne H

Yvonne H Tribesports User of the WeekHuge congratulations Yvonne, your Tribesports achievements are massive! But which Challenge do you think every Tribe member should complete to earn their marks?

Well, not really sure about that! My aim was to do what I can when I can and enjoy it as I go which I do.. I would say anyone on TS have fun on your journey and enjoy the ride.

Which Challenge did you find toughest and which are you most proud of?

Any running Challenge I find the toughest as I am still working on that ha!!  And...

Posted by Yvonne H under Weight Training (Strength Training), Running on 28 February 2013 at 12:00 AM • Read more »

Parkour Generations Leaps & Bounds Workout

The guys from Parkour Generations have put together another Parkour workout for you. This one revolves around explosive jumping and the controlled landings required to jump to, from and over obstacles in a safe manner.

The Leaps & Bounds workout is the second in our series of workouts provided by the awesome team at Parkour Generations. It will work on the explosive power of your lower body and your balance and control, to set you on course to become an expert Parkour practitioner.

Leaps & Bounds

This w...

Posted by Neil B under Parkour on 27 February 2013 at 12:00 AM • Read more »

What is healthy?

What is healthy? Is it how much you lift, run, hours in the gym? Check out this guest post from Strength in Freedom which is tackling that age old question: What is healthy?

Sloane PI’m Sloane, and I normally blog over at Strength in Freedom. I write about my journey to health, happiness, and balance. As a 20-something former Division 1 athlete, and a type-A overachiever finding peace with myself and my body, developing a healthy relationship with exercise and food, and maneuvering my way through an...

Posted by Sloane P of Strength in Freedom under Yoga, General on 26 February 2013 at 12:00 AM • Read more »

Trail Walking 100km in 30 hours - now that’s an epic Gurkha challenge

How many once in a lifetimes can you have? There are lots of challenges that claim to be one - but what is that really? A marathon? A skydive? 

Really it’s about doing something awesome. Going beyond your comfort zone and pushing your body to the extreme. That’ll be different for each person, but when you really do have a once in a lifetime experience there’s nothing more exhilarating. 

The Gurkhas are used to being challenged physically, but even they need to push themselves. Trail walking...

• Posted by Oxfam UK of Trailwalker under Hiking, Trail Running, Ultrarunning on 25 February 2013 at 12:00 AM • Read more »

Tips to keep a clean diet at the weekend

In a Facebook poll last week, we asked 'Does your diet get worse at the weekends?' - out of the 1204 responses, a staggering 80% of people stated that their diet was worse at the weekend.

Weekend Diet Poll - does your diet get worse at the weekend?There's a plethora of reasons why our diets are different at the weekend compared to the week - whether it's meals out, drinking sessions, celebrations (no celebration is worth attending without cake!) or just a lack of structure to the day, it can sometimes seem hard to maintain a healthy and clean diet at...

Posted by Cags R under Nutrition on 24 February 2013 at 12:00 AM • Read more »

Archive

Categories

Blog roll

Sport

Recent posts