Cathy C 22/30
The 30 Day guns, buns and ab challenge is a simple 30-day exercise plan, where you do a set number of squats, push-ups and leg raises each day with a rest day thrown in every 6 day.
This workout plan will make your entire body work and you will be rewarded with great results!
Click on the Challenge's picture to know what exercises you'll have to do.
How to do a squat: http://tribesports.com/exercises/body-weight-squats
How to do a leg raise : http://tribesports.com/exercises/leg-raises
How to do a push-up: http://tribesports.com/exercises/push-ups
To see cool graphs of your progress, log your squats, push-ups and leg raises here everyday using the green [+ ADD A TRAINING SESSION] button on the right column.
30 Day Guns, Buns and Ab Challenge Challenge rules
- Remember to warm up and stretch out.
- Respect the rest days. Your body needs them.
- As the amount of squats grow divide them into sets.
- Don't let your knees collapse, keep them pointing forward.
- Not all types of physical activity are suitable for everyone. Users take Challenges and training advice at their own personal risk.
Training for the following exercises will be automatically logged against this Challenge:
“Abdominal surgery years ago made the leg lifts more difficult, but I was able to do them in "shifts", which got me through them. On to the next challenge!”
Show new updates
Loretta A 27-29/30: only 1 more day, please when it's over: too many squats and leg raises every day
Vanessa R encouraged this.
Why not ask for some advice from other Challenge takers, or read some of the Challenge guides first?OK, I'll keep working at it!