Ericka G 5/30
The 30 Day Squat Challenge is a simple 30-day exercise plan, where you do a set number of squats each day with a rest day thrown in every 3rd day. You start by completing 50 squats on Day 1, and slowly increase to a maximum of 250 by Day 30.
Click on the picture above to find out how many squats you are going to do each day.
Simple step by step guide on how to do body weight squats http://tribesports.com/exercises/body-weight-squats
More 30 Day Fitness Challenges here: http://tribesports.com/challenges/30-day-fitness-challenge
30 Day Squat Challenge Challenge rules
- Remember to warm up and stretch out
- Respect the rest days. Your body needs them.
- As the amount of squats grow divide them into sets.
- Don't let your knees collapse, keep them pointing forward.
- Not all types of physical activity are suitable for everyone. Users take Challenges and training advice at their own personal risk.
Training for the following exercises will be automatically logged against this Challenge:
“Had to try this challenge twice. the second time around, i had a friend take the challenge with me and that made all the difference. the accountability helped. i would text when i was done each day. i finished the second try with 300 squats in one day! took me a while but glad i know i can do it. ”
Show new updates
Al W encouraged this.
Amanda L encouraged this.
Rick P encouraged this.
Why not ask for some advice from other Challenge takers, or read some of the Challenge guides first?OK, I'll keep working at it!