Join Tribesports today – it's free!

Tribesports is the home of sportspeople and sports challenges.
Join the fun and start sharing your sports activities with people like you.

Tribesports Challenges

Showing 2121–2140 of 12064 OnceChallenges

Popular sports

Other sports

Challenge Type

Run with your dog

Challenge • 19 takers

Go running with your dog. OR take a friends dog running. Any distance longer then 1Km. Make sure the dog is fit and able to run the same distance as you. Just like humans, dogs need to work up to distance and speed. Make sure you have water for your ca...

Run 10K in 54 Mins

Challenge • 32 takers

HI if you are like me every little counts so this is a series of 10k times taking down to under 50 mins as this was the only one i could find after sub 1 hr ..

Crunch to a different song every day for 7 days

Challenge • 38 takers

I liked so much the crunch to a song challenge ( that I decided to do that for 7 days in a row, every time on a different song. I'm inviting you to do the same (also, do share the music and do tell how...

100 squats under 3 mins

Challenge • 27 takers

I made this challenge so you can see what time do you need to complete 100 squats in a row! I've tested myself, and it was 3mins. Don't go too much for speed neither for form, but find the middle, the average speed and the fine form.

Breathe yourself to serenity

Challenge • 27 takers

This is a relaxation and breathing exercise. Expanding your lungs capacity and allowing yourself to calm down and relax your entire body.

Drink 1.5 Litres of water a day for 2 weeks to re-hydrate...

Challenge • 18 takers

Ok so this one is awesome!... Make sure you drink 2 litres of water every single day for 2 weeks... When you feel hungry, grab a drink, one sign of de-hydration is feeling hungry. Also if you start to feel thirsty then you are already de-hydrated. T...

Front squat to parallel with 100% of your body weight

Challenge • 29 takers

Front squats help with many forms of sport, as well as part of the sport of powerlifting. This challenge is to perform a front squat, held in a clean grip, down to parallel with 100% of your body weight

Hold the boat position for 1:30 every day for 14 days

Challenge • 53 takers

Once you've managed to hold the position for one minute every day for 14 days (, why not try it for 50% longer. This challenge is to hold the position for 1 minute 30 seco...

Take Two Catches in a Game

Challenge • 41 takers

This challenge is for all you classy fielders out there. To complete the challenge you have to take two catches in one game. That could mean any school game, league game or friendly, but it has to be in a formal setting - you know, eleven against eleven; c...

10K Kayak

Challenge • 19 takers

Kayak for 10k How's that compare to you 10k run times ;-p

Run a 10 k twice a week for a month

Challenge • 40 takers

Run 10 k (or more), twice a week for a month and see how easier it becomes over the weeks and how faster you become. Feel proud of achieving your goal.

Popular challenges

Related tags