Join Tribesports today – it's free!

Tribesports is the home of sportspeople and sports challenges.
Join the fun and start sharing your sports activities with people like you.

Tribesports Challenges

Showing 2121–2140 of 12251 OnceChallenges

Filter

Popular sports

Other sports

Challenge Type

40 Chair Dips a day for 7 days

Challenge • 37 takers

Do 40 Chair Dips in one set. Do this again every day for 7 days. No back dating. Only chair dips done AFTER you hit "Take" count.

365 Days No Soda

Challenge • 43 takers

1 Year without soda. For more information about Sugar consumption you can visit this page as well: http://tribesports.com/infographics/our-sugar-consumption-the-truth

Run Outside for a Month Without Music

Challenge • 27 takers

This challenge might seem difficult at first for those that always run outside with their iPod or MP3 player. Try it for one whole month. You just might enjoy it. Use your runs to clear your mind and really get in tune with your breathing and the mind/body...

Drink Green Tea every day for a month

Challenge • 40 takers

Green tea provides a lot of antioxidants, which help your skin, your fat loss and more...so, try this challenge for a month, for an easy boost for your health.

Try Snowboarding for the first time

Challenge • 17 takers

Snowboarding is a winter sport that involves descending a slope that is covered with snow while standing on a board attached to a rider's feet, using a special boot set onto a mounted binding. AND since it's been around since the 1920's, for those who have...

Run 10K in 54 Mins

Challenge • 33 takers

HI if you are like me every little counts so this is a series of 10k times taking down to under 50 mins as this was the only one i could find after sub 1 hr ..

Crunch to a different song every day for 7 days

Challenge • 39 takers

I liked so much the crunch to a song challenge (http://tribesports.com/challenges/crunch-to-a-song?s=1) that I decided to do that for 7 days in a row, every time on a different song. I'm inviting you to do the same (also, do share the music and do tell how...

Random Squat Locations

Challenge • 33 takers

25 squats in 5 different locations. The gym, the office, the kitchen, waiting in line, the park...It's simple: while making dinner- squat! While talking on the phone- squat! While social networking- squat!

Lose FAT with Burpee Challenge-10 burpees for 15 days

Challenge • 47 takers

10 burpess for 15 days=LOSE FAT The burpee is a simple exercise that requires your body - •Begin in a shoulder wide stance •Quickly move into a squat with your hands on the floor •Kick your feet back and perform a push up •Pull your legs back at the...

Popular challenges

Related tags