Join Tribesports today – it's free!

Tribesports is the home of sportspeople and sports challenges.
Join the fun and start sharing your sports activities with people like you.

Tribesports Challenges

Showing 2121–2140 of 12380 OnceChallenges

Filter

Popular sports

Other sports

Challenge Type

HAND BALANCING(CRANE POSE) FOR 60 SECONDS

Challenge • 55 takers

A good challenge to strengthen your abdomen, arms and wrist. 1. Put your hands flat on ground. Lift your heels and start shifting your weight on hands. 2. Lift your legs and keep balancing and keep balancing on your hands. Breathe in and out regularly ...

40 Chair Dips a day for 7 days

Challenge • 38 takers

Do 40 Chair Dips in one set. Do this again every day for 7 days. No back dating. Only chair dips done AFTER you hit "Take" count.

Run Outside for a Month Without Music

Challenge • 27 takers

This challenge might seem difficult at first for those that always run outside with their iPod or MP3 player. Try it for one whole month. You just might enjoy it. Use your runs to clear your mind and really get in tune with your breathing and the mind/body...

Buddy up for a Training Run on the Weekend

Challenge • 29 takers

Training with a buddy helps to motive and spur you on. Find a buddy to run with you over the weekend. Choose whatever distance suits your training. Your buddy can run with you, or could be a virtual buddy who is running in a different location. Be sure to e...

Tough Mudders

Challenge • 39 takers

finish a Tough Mudder after 2nd October 2012

Go To Failure

Challenge • 34 takers

Challenges in Tribesports often include numbers of reps. The next time you're doing strength training, at home or at the gym, go to failure. Don't just do the prescribed number of reps. Push it a bit harder until you can do no more. Rest, then do it again....

Run 10K in 54 Mins

Challenge • 33 takers

HI if you are like me every little counts so this is a series of 10k times taking down to under 50 mins as this was the only one i could find after sub 1 hr ..

100 squats under 3 mins

Challenge • 29 takers

I made this challenge so you can see what time do you need to complete 100 squats in a row! I've tested myself, and it was 3mins. Don't go too much for speed neither for form, but find the middle, the average speed and the fine form.

Walk Run 10K Distance

Challenge • 28 takers

Why run the entire distance? Many people incorporate regular walk breaks into their distance running, and others walk when they need to. So many of these challenges are "Run without stopping" but I challenge you to start and finish, regardless of whether or...

Popular challenges

Related tags