Join Tribesports today – it's free!

Tribesports is the home of sportspeople and sports challenges.
Join the fun and start sharing your sports activities with people like you.

Tribesports Challenges

Showing 2381–2400 of 12286 OnceChallenges

Filter

Popular sports

Other sports

Challenge Type

7 days of Foam Rolling

Challenge • 20 takers

Do a minimum of 30 secs. each of the foam rolling exercise shown in the picture for 7 days. Does not need to be consecutive days. You can do these whenever you're muscles feel particularly tight. Source: befitandwell.blogspot.com

Bike for 4 Hours Staright

Challenge • 9 takers

Bike for 4 hours without a break - road, mountain, or stationary (stationary might be a little boring though).

Run 5 Miles While Fasting - It Is A Whole Day Fast

Challenge • 2 takers

The month of Ramadan started on Wednesday 10th July in Europe, America and in many part of the world on Thursday 11th of July 2013. This challenge may suit Muslims but if anyone from other religion wants to try, is more than welcome. Run 5 Miles while fast...

Burn 700 calories today

Challenge • 8 takers

So let's raise the bar slightly from my last 600 cals challenge. Anyway you want to do it: gym, running, cycling, bodyweight exercises at home, cross channel swimming, pole dancing, juggling sheep, whatever. Good luck.

Water aerobics 5 classes in 6 weeks

Challenge • 2 takers

It has been so hot this summer that I have found myself looking to the water for my cardio workouts, and water aerobics class are great at pushing me to stretch my limits and learn new ways to get the most of my time in the pool. So I am challenging myself...

Complete a Prix St. George Dressage test with a 60%

Challenge • 1 taker

At a dressage show. Horse and Rider team need to complete the FEI Prix St. George test with a 60% or higher. Why? if you are showing at a recognized show this score will get you closer to your USDF Silver Medal in Dressage.

30 extended chair dips (10 times in 2 weeks)

Challenge • 10 takers

If you are already familiar with this, you can do a few sets in one day or if you are really good, just do all 300 reps and you can complete this challenge in one go.

Eat junk food only once per week

Challenge • 9 takers

This challenge aims to slowly make people change their bad eating habits. Start with some fresh fruits in the morning (leave out the coffee if you can). Eat a lot of vegetables with some carbohydrates and proteins for lunch and try to miss out on the carboh...

Do 25 station dips for 5 days

Challenge • 7 takers

Simply do 25 station dips at the gym, for 5 days...Shouldn't be too hard if you've done the previous challenge {25 dips consecutively, only one day}.

Enjoy a beach workout: yoga, jog and splash

Challenge • 6 takers

Begin by embracing the sun by executing 5 Sun Salutations. After 5 minutes of warming up on the beach (include exercises such as hamstring stretch, calf stretches, a few squats and lunges) enjoy a slow jog along the beach - @15 minutes. Cool down by splashi...

Monitor your diet for a week

Challenge • 11 takers

I saw this picture on Facebook the other night and it really made me feel ill. So its time to closely look at your eating and drinking habits for a whole week and definitely covering the weekend! Note anything you aren't happy about and post it to the...

Twist and Detox

Challenge • 23 takers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FsSNgDJ97g Give your digestive system a natural boost with this twisting, detoxifying practice. This sequence by Kathryn Budig, from the Yoga Journal To Go podcast series, is designed to cleanse both your body and clear yo...

6-Week Lifestyle Makeover Challenge

Challenge • 17 takers

If you do the same thing consistently for a month, it becomes a habit. If you do it for six months, it becomes second nature. Let's start off with six weeks and go from there! Create a daily schedule for you to follow with defined bed and wake-up times, req...

30 Day Arm Challenge by Jodi Higgs

Challenge • 99 takers

30 Day Arm Challenge... Follow work out routine... Adjust when needed so as not to cause injury... You may do work routine in smaller sets... See notes below image for further tips

Yoga Practice for Runners, 20min Sequence by Ekhart Yoga

Challenge • 259 takers

Practice this yoga class 1-3 times a week to balance the repetitive action of running on the body. During this yoga routine you work on over-all strength, flexibility and it will increase awareness of your posture as a runner. Also it will help to relax the...

Yoga for Runners, Cooling Down Sequence by Ekhart Yoga

Challenge • 35 takers

Stretch out your body after a run to keep your muscles healthy and loose. Stretching out properly will prevent unnecessary injury. You can do this sequence outside as well, no need for a mat or dry earth.. See the video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=...

Yoga for Runners, Warming Up Sequence by Ekhart Yoga

Challenge • 27 takers

Warm up your legs, hips and upper body before your run. Your run will be more pleasant and your body happier. Use this practice to balance strength and increase your range of movement. See the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEbmezjb5_E

Shoot 100 Free-throws a Day and Track Your Percentage

Challenge • 2 takers

Shoot 100 free-throws a day and track your percentage. You should track your percentage because it will let you realize if you're getting better, worse, or staying the same. Now just get out there and make yourself a better player.

Popular challenges

Related tags