Join Tribesports today – it's free!

Tribesports is the home of sportspeople and sports challenges.
Join the fun and start sharing your sports activities with people like you.

Tribesports Challenges

Showing 3101–3120 of 11804 OnceChallenges

Filter

Popular sports

Other sports

Challenge Type

Try Interval Training with Your Aerobic Workout

Challenge • 4 takers

This is great for those of you that want to get a little more kick out of your workout and for those that are just trying to get back into shape. I am in the second category and I find that interval training reduces cramping that I have in my workout routi...

Run a race in a Tribesport t-shirt

Challenge • 19 takers

If you're not a Tribesport user of the week..... beg, borrow or steal a TS t-shirt from one of them and run a race wearing one. I'm sure TS wouldn't mind promoting them!!!!!

Do a head Stand for 30 Seconds

Challenge • 10 takers

If you haven't done one before... like myself, but u have sat back & admired those that can do it... do one.. for 30 seconds. Head Stand needs to be unassisted.

30 Chair dips (10 times in 2 weeks)

Challenge • 21 takers

Sit on the edge of the chair with your feet together. Place your hands on the seat on either side of your thighs and keep your feet flat on the floor. Bend your elbows 90 degrees and lower yourself toward the floor. Straighten your arms, raising your body b...

35 Weighted Punches (10 times in 2 weeks)

Challenge • 10 takers

Stand with feet hip-width apart, a weight in each hand, fists in front of your face, palms facing each other.Without moving your left fist, punch your right fist up as high as possible without locking your elbow.Quickly pull right fist back to starting posi...

Getting Back to Golf

Challenge • 2 takers

Go to a golf store, driving range or golf club where they offer observation/tips or lessons and get 30 - 60 minutes of advice for your game. Share with us how it helped your next rounds of golf.

Getting Back in Shape Challenge (5 of 5)

Challenge • 12 takers

Part five of this five part challenge is: make a conscious effort to eat a healthier diet for one month. Eat more whole foods by adding at least one fruit and one vegetable into each meal. Add fruit to your cereal, spinach to your omelet or combine fruit...

Getting Back in Shape Challenge (4 of 5)

Challenge • 12 takers

Part four of this five part challenge is: Starting with at least 10 minutes of exercise, increase your workout by one minute every third day for one month. By the end of the month you will have increased your workout by 10 minutes. Share your workout rout...

Getting Back in Shape Challenge (3 of 5)

Challenge • 11 takers

Part three of this five part challenge is: Do the health bounce for 2 - 3 minutes each morning and evening every day for one month. (do it more often throughout the day if your schedule allows. This will help to fully flush your lymphatic system and energi...

Getting Back in Shape Challenge (2 of 5)

Challenge • 14 takers

Part two of this five part challenge is: to calculate and drink as much water is required for you, every day for one month. Use this calculator: http://nutrition.about.com/library/blwatercalculator.htm Keep track of your success and share with us how dif...

Getting Back in Shape Challenge (1 of 5)

Challenge • 20 takers

Part one of this five part challenge is: Get 6 - 7 (preferably 8, but no more than 9) hours of sleep for one month. Some of us are lucky to get 5, make an effort to get at least 7. Making an effort to try this for one month, even if you don't succeed ...

5 nice naihanchin for 5 days

Challenge • 2 takers

do them well. do them low. do them with explosion. do them with proper breathing. do them five times a day for five days.

World Tour of Lifting – Stage 11 - The QE2 Ocean Liner

Challenge • 9 takers

Stage 11 - Finally the last stage. - Weighing in at 48,920 tons. That equates to 48,920,000kg or 107,850,138lbs. Lift that amount and you have completed the World Tour of Lifting, Your prize is you get to live aboard the QE2 and have free use of the gyms, p...

World Tour of Lifting – Stage 10 - Sydney Opera House

Challenge • 10 takers

Stage 10 - Now in Austraila, at the Sydney Opera House. But we are not being silly and trying to lift the whole thing. Its a concert hall so we are just going to lift the roof off. However it weighs 27,230,000kg or 60,031,873lbs. Lift the required amount an...

Popular challenges

Related tags