Join Tribesports today – it's free!

Tribesports is the home of sportspeople and sports challenges.
Join the fun and start sharing your sports activities with people like you.

20130624204204-100-dedication-required

100% Dedication Required

When you join this tribe, you are making a commitment to be 100% dedicated.
I will tell you right off the bat, to get into shape, it isn't 40% working out, 50% diet and 10% other.
Getting into shape is 100% dedication... 100% working out, 100% diet and 100% life.
Everything you do, from waking up, to taking a shower, to driving, to eating...everything matters.

'I will workout, even when I don't feel like it, no matter what temptations come my way. I will eat clean so I don't blow hours of hard work in the gym on a few minutes of pleasure in the kitchen. I will do this day after day, no matter what life throws my way, because I want results and will not compromise. No one will doubt me because my actions will be the evidence of my desire. It's not a matter of if I will reach my goal, but only when.'

This is your commitment, this is your promise, this is...the start of your new life.

Welcome to 100% Dedication (Required). :)

Show new updates

Taylor C 100% Dedication Required Tribe

As some of you may know, my daughter passed away at five days old due to a rare genetic disorder called Wolf-Hirschhorn Syndrome. I'm am looking to raise money to help fund research and raise awareness.

Of course, there will also be don...

Freya H 100% Dedication Required Tribe

Hey guys. I am Freya, 17 and from Ireland. I have been a runner for quite some time but took to it seriously this year. Finding it hard to create a balance between over/under training. Some weeks I'll run an average of 10km per day whilst others i...

Steve M 100% Dedication Required Tribe

Contributorgold Steve M I have lost 30 lbs and stumbled one time. I am all in. Diet and exercise are the key for me. I am not as young as I used to be - but I am committed - TS means a lot to me.

You need to be a member of Tribesports to comment.

Join or sign in

Oliver H 100% Dedication Required Tribe

Hi there, I'm Oliver, also 20, and I was looking for some more like minded people to help me through. I play college soccer in Northern California and I'm lacking motivation to get fit over the summer but I'm ready to put everything into it.

My b...

Taylor C 100% Dedication Required Tribe
When you join this tribe, you are making a commitment to be 100% dedicated. I will tell you right off the bat, to get into shape, it isn't 40% working out, 50% diet and 10% other. Getting into shape is 100% dedication... 100% working out, 100% d...

Matteo R encouraged this.

52 members

• Francois
  • Tina
  • Shelley
  • ax
  • Raimonda
  • Tara
  • Tshego
  • Marco
  • Tatjana
  • Jayson