Join Tribesports today – it's free!

Tribesports is the home of sportspeople and sports challenges.
Join the fun and start sharing your sports activities with people like you.

20140328132206-100-fitness-days-tribe

100 Fitness Days Tribe

This Tribe is to support those who sign up to the 100 Fitness Days challenge. If you take part in the challenge, write up your daily fitness achievements here. The tribe is here to support all members, providing inspiration and motivation on the tough days and celebrating the good days. Here is hoping your 100 Fitness Days are fun and fit!

Show new updates

Beth N 100 Fitness Days Tribe Tribe

Contributorbronze Beth N How is everyone doing? It's day 5 for me. First time I didn't have an opportunity to go to the gym so I ad to do my workout at home. Was good as you need to be creative with the exercises!

Kevin G encouraged this.

You need to be a member of Tribesports to comment.

Join or sign in

Contributorbronze Beth N So on day 3 I worked out with a friend at the gym - we did weight training, focusing on the back. And today (day 4) I did a gym class. Feeling good and motivated to keep going. I know I have a few busy spells ahead so got to get my thinking cap on re:stuff to do at home in my room. Any suggestions are welcome!

Terry G and Kevin G encouraged this.

Join or sign in

Contributorbronze Beth N Signed up to my challenge at last! Today is day 1. I have been to the gym and took part in a body pump class. Have a feeling I'm going to be sore tomorrow but I've scheduled a run with a friend so no backing out :)

Join or sign in

Beth N created the 100 Fitness Days Tribe Tribe

This Tribe is to support those who sign up to the 100 Fitness Days challenge. If you take part in the challenge, write up your daily fitness achievements here. The tribe is here to support all members, providing inspiration and motivation on the t...

Gretchin A and Marco C encouraged this.

17 members

• Runner
  • Ben
  • Alison
  • Tamara
  • Shelenova
  • Debbie
  • KEVIN
  • Vylisa
  • Loretta
  • Yvonne