Join Tribesports today – it's free!

Tribesports is the home of sportspeople and sports challenges.
Join the fun and start sharing your sports activities with people like you.

20120413220029-physically-fitter-in-2012

Physically fitter in 2012

Do you always find yourself saying one day I will get fit? Well today is the day to start, 2012 is the year. Lets make it a year for getting healtheir and physically fit. Start small, then as your fitness get's better, set bigger goals for yourself, having a buddy will push you more and keep you motivated. You can do it and dont let anyone else tell you that you cant.

Show new updates

Catshat . Physically fitter in 2012 Tribe

Communicatorbronze Catshat . replied to the topic On track

I am trying the "INSANITY" 8 week exercise program by Shaun T.  I like it better than P90X that I attempted.  I did get sidelined a little bit with an illness but I plan to start back up soon.

And, like you, Polly, I am fitter than I have been in...

Polly R encouraged this.

Catshat . Physically fitter in 2012 Tribe

Communicatorbronze Catshat . replied to the topic Just checking in

Hi Polly,

Well, I don't enjoy it .... but, it is a "must do."  I feel better mentally and physically.  Also, I have about 10-14 pounds left that I want to lose.  After that, I just want to continue so as to tone up and keep fit.  Maintain.

Polly R encouraged this.

Polly  R Physically fitter in 2012 Tribe
Do you always find yourself saying one day I will get fit? Well today is the day to start, 2012 is the year. Lets make it a year for getting healtheir and physically fit. Start small, then as your fitness get's better, set bigger goals for yoursel...

303 members

• Tamara
  • Tina
  • Jamaica
  • Celia
  • Cristina
  • Raimonda
  • Malcolm
  • Natasha
  • mehran
  • Maria
  • Jayson