Join Tribesports today – it's free!

Tribesports is the home of sportspeople and sports challenges.
Join the fun and start sharing your sports activities with people like you.

Missing

Ready to make 2014 the best year ever?

Are you ready? Is 2014 gonna be your year? Are you ready to kick things into high gear, make no excuses, and make all your fitness dreams come true? This tribe is for everyone ready to turn their lives around and make it happen. For those that quiting is not an option. We will all fall but we will all get back up again. We will all keep moving forward.

Show new updates

Bethany Megan W Ready to make 2014 the best year ever? Tribe

Communicatorbronze Bethany Megan W replied to the topic The Year End

Well done! Thanks an amazing achievement so far!! Keep it up. I'm sure you will achieve everything you want in the new year!

I completed my goal of trying a tough murder event. But unfortunately did not finish it and ended up with some bad inju...

Kevin G Ready to make 2014 the best year ever? Tribe

Tami, maybe have a think about what gets you excited, what do you like doing, is their something that you would like to do or achieve. Try and define some goals and work out how to reach them. more thinking than doing, but might help create a plan...

Kevin G Ready to make 2014 the best year ever? Tribe

Communicatorgold Kevin G replied to the topic Progress...

I have managed to knock 20 minutes off of my half marathon time in the last 4 months and have achieved my sub 2 hour goal in 1h59m39s.

I am now doing daily fitness exercises and a lot more well being / stretching exercises and have taken up table...

Dave W Ready to make 2014 the best year ever? Tribe

Communicatorgold Dave W replied to the topic Accountability Post

As Jim said, well done for pushing yourself to get back into it Tami!  I don't have motivation issues, but work sometimes gets in the way. If I miss a workout it feels as though I'm running a race and another person has passed me and I hate that....

Amanda C Ready to make 2014 the best year ever? Tribe

Running is one of the most efficient, accessible workouts—and hitting the road could be your key to scoring a healthy heart and lean body. Here's how to get started

If you're thinking you want to start running, just know you'll be in good compa...

View older activities »

88 members

• Sue
  • Rachael
  • Mark
  • Daniel
  • Callie
  • KEVIN
  • Sara
  • Trudy
  • Raimonda
  • Ana