Join Tribesports today – it's free!

Tribesports is the home of sportspeople and sports challenges.
Join the fun and start sharing your sports activities with people like you.

20121218143444-watch-those-extra-pounds-no-to-100-holiday-let-ups

Watch Those Extra Pounds - No to 100% Holiday Let ups

A few vol-au-vents, puddings, mince pies here, a couple of missed workouts there and before the last chore of “Auld Lang Syne” is sung, your scale registers a few extra pounds and the guilt sets in. Don't let yourself go losing the sight - stick in to some fitness during your holidays, whether it's Christmas, New Year or any other, you must keep your moving at least a little.

Just a little and No Holiday Letups !
Many of us do put on some weight and lose a little fitness during our holiday season. Why not make it a fun while having some physical activity. Make it a fun and do something physical enough to burn those extra calories

I'll encourage to all those TS members to use this tribe while you are on holidays and spot out other holiday TS members and keep encouraging each other

Show new updates

Irfan Q Watch Those Extra Pounds - No to 100% Holiday Let ups Tribe

Park Runs on your holidays: Great ways for runners to keep their weekends with some exercise as the Park run offers 5K races in following countries

• Australia
  • Denmark
  • Iceland
  • Ireland
  • New Zealand
  • Poland
  • South Africa
  • UK
  • USA

Just find out ne...

Welcome to this tribe Sorcha.  Just be moderate during your holidays and don't be panic and keep some exercise/run.  Today is my 2nd day on holidays, I ran 20 miler this morning in Rochdale(UK).  I'm from Dublin (Ireland) though. A bit tired b...

Sorcha O Watch Those Extra Pounds - No to 100% Holiday Let ups Tribe

Only back home for Christmas with a few hours and already the bad snacking habits have reared their ugly heads!! Gonna get back on track now though with different challenges for the next week and a 10k run tomro. Happy to find this tribe :) Hoping...

Allan J and Irfan Q encouraged this.

Diane K Watch Those Extra Pounds - No to 100% Holiday Let ups Tribe

With preparations in full swing - You know, decorating house, buying gifts, wrapping gifts, delivering gifts and yet STILL keeping the house going but getting way more ahead of domestic duties than is probably necessary I realised today that I'vce...

Irfan Q encouraged this.

I'm off to my holidays from 22nd of December 2012 and will be back on 6th January 2013.  I'll be in UK and will be travelling in Manchester, Birmingham, Wales and London.  Any of you want to join me for any virtual workout or if we could cordinate...

Donna C encouraged this.

37 members

• Heather
  • Vanessa
  • Tamara
  • Marco
  • Sharon
  • Raimonda
  • Tara
  • Jayson
  • Jeni
  • Jenny